2013:Robot Design Details
From 1511WookieeJump to navigationJump to search
- Pictures of robot:
- Able to Climb to level 1 (designed for climb to level 3)
- Able to shoot from corners of the pyramid closest to the center line.
- Pushing power is considerably below average.
- Receiver is made up of
- Four hands that spin clockwise
- Places one of the discs into a slot
- Leads us to the shooter mechanism.
- Uses a snow blower motor
- Uses a Mini-CIM motor
- Uses a traction wheel
- Radial shooter (arc)
- Uses a servo with a sheet metal disc deployment arm to push discs into the shooter wheel
- Climbs from the corner of the pyramid.
- Currently able to climb to level 1.
- Needs to be positioned correctly in order to climb correctly.
- 4 Omni-wheels
- 2 Traction wheels
- Able to turn on a dime.