2015:Robot Design Details
From 1511WookieeJump to navigationJump to search
Render 1/27/2015. The real thing will have different colors.
Integration Task List
- The robot should be able to pick up and place containers top of 5 high stacks
- The robot must be able to do coopertition stacks
- The robot should be able to easily grab 2 high stacks from the human player
- The robot should be able to raise the RC to allow the HP to put litter in it
- All designs need to be robust so that time spent fixing the robot is to a minimum especially due to the fact that there will be no bumpers.
- All parts should be easily serviced if needed.
- The robot must be able to detach the lifter and grabber mechanism from the robot.
- Must be able to grab and secure totes and RCs in .5 sec
- Must be able to grab totes and RCs in both orientations
- Must be able to hold 5 totes with and RC
- Must release game pieces at the end of the match.
- Must be able to place on top of 4 totes
- Cannot be dependent on the lips of the totes or containers
- Should be able to help break apart the landfill
- Must be able to Lift 6 totes high
- Lift RC on top of a 5 tote stack in 5 sec
- Must support the stack with an actuated "stabilizer" and be able to drive over bumps without dropping totes or RCs
- Must have no/reduced back-drive
- Must be able to release stacks in 1.5 sec
- Must be able to be removed from the robot quickly.
- Must be able to pull RCs from the Step over the landfill totes.
- Must be retractable so that it can be retracted back into the robot after the RCs are pulled
- Must be able to pull an RC completely to our side of the field in 7 seconds or less.
- Should have an auto program that takes advantage of the RC puller.
- Must be able to easily transverse the scoring platform and strafe sideways and diagonally.
- Max Drivetrain speed should be 12.04ft/s.
- Drivetrain must have slow mode (shifters) for fine control on bridges and barriers.
- Should weigh 38lbs or less
- Picture of drive-train