2009:Electrical Meeting 12.13
Jump to navigationJump to search
Revision as of 14:38, 14 November 2010 by Heydowns (talk | contribs) (Electrical Meeting 12.13 moved to 2009:Electrical Meeting 12.13)
Attendance: Tom, Tommy, Kevin, Vaughn, Mike, Crystal, Karen F., Dave S.
(ummm, actually this meeting was 12-3 not 12-13)
- Removed Autonomous Pieces
- Removed "unessential" wires
- Located issue with drive train (it's programming)
- Fixed the shooter
- Many loose pieces, safety cover fell off and motor is loose amongst other things, let's have mechanical fix them!
Progress (Mach 1511)
- After swapping PWM cables, joysticks, and motor wires between good side and bad side, it looks like both speed controllers on the malfunctioning side are bad - only go forward, don't go backwards.
- Last year the spare speed controllers (old style) were in a flat white box, I think. But I don't know where that box is now ???
- Mike & Crystal finished the lexan coer on T-Pluckers Controls! :)
- Fix up ThunderPlucker/Mach 1511!